Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a global program focused on bringing more student developers into open source software development. Students work with an open source organization on a 10 week programming project during their break from school.
CASTOR has been accepted as a mentor organisation for this summer!
5 open-source softwares from CASTOR are part of our proposal (see links below for more information):
- Modbat: A model-based tester
- Spoon: code analysis and transformation for Java
- Repairnator: automatic bug fixing for continuous integration
- Pankti: Automated unit test generation
- DepClean: Detection and analysis of bloated dependencies
More information: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6493089931198464/